Представьте тысячи квадратных килметров нетронутого снега, яркое по-летнему солнце, ровный ветер и только ваших друзей, которые с вами на ледниках Исландии и в горах.
Трасса опробована в течение пяти лет. Мы стараемся проводить поход достаточно комфортным для вас включая:
Iceland - 2010 - Snowkiting Adventure Trip
Imagine having one thousand square kilometres of untracked powder snow, summer sunshine, near constant wind, and only your friends to share it with on a remote glacier in the Icelandic highlands: check outhttp://www.snowkiter.co.uk
for your ultimate kiting trip in 2010 and do something different this year!
The ultimate kiting trip for 2010: Langjökull glacier, Iceland - Friday May 14th to Friday 21st
Just two-and-a-half hour’s flight time from the UK and five hours from New York, Iceland offers an unparalleled combination of snow, wind and 24 hour daylight during the summer months.
Snowkiter have been running trips to this same destination for five years now and still can’t get enough of it. We try to provide everything we can to make your trip as effortless as possible for you, including, but not limited to:
• Full time guides and drivers for the whole week
• Cooked breakfast every day
• Packed lunch every day (except first and last days)
• Huge cooked dinners for the whole week
• All your transport, everywhere, in a jacked up superjeep.
• A very nice hotel right in the centre of the downtown for the first night
• Accommodation for the week in a luxurious timber cabin with a geothermal hot-tub
• A night out downtown in Reykjavik
Get in touch with either of us by email for more info: email@example.com
, or email Einar in Iceland firstname.lastname@example.org
. or send an enquiry through our website.
You can find more info on our website:http://www.snowkiter.co.uk
And some great pictures from previous trips here: http://www.snowkiter.co.uk/gallery/main.php
And even some video:http://www.snowkiter.co.uk/video.html
Hope to see some of you guys in Iceland - book it now!
Rob Brown and Einar Gardarsson